Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday Musings

  1. Most fitting--I've got the Pretenders' "Back on the Chain Gang" going through my head.
  2. When I was studying European history, many moons ago, I read of a concept known as "lebensraum." It's German for living space, and that was one of Hitler's kooky motivations for being...well, a crazy asshole. He thought Germans needed more living space. Demented, no? Unfortunately, my ass is staying true to its German origins, and has decided that it, too, needs more living space. And has started to expand. If it invades Russia or tries to torment some historical scapegoats, I'm going to be very concerned.
  3. It might rain or snow or something this evening. Yay!
  4. For the first time yesterday, I did some of my shopping at Trader Joe's. I fear I might be addicted to their veggie chips. Whether or not this has anything to do with my ass's expansionist tendencies remains to be seen.
  5. Last night, I watched A Scanner Darkly. All's I have to say is...Dude. I need to watch that movie about ten more times to really take it all in.

Okay, kids. Another day, another dollar. Back on the chain gang...

No comments:

Post a Comment