Once again, the Prodigal Blogger returns.
No particular reason for my absence, other than the normal laziness and business that seems to occupy my days in equal measure. My work hours are long and filled with lots of tasks, and that means I spend my off-hours engaged in pointless frivolity, resenting and avoiding any tasks that are expected of me on a habitual basis. Laundry, phone calls to family and friends, blogging, dishes--if it is expected of me, it pisses me off.
Still and all, I always come back. Maybe I am a hopeless Gemini, or maybe I have not yet found my groove in the blogosphere. When I put some thought into it, it occurred that there were many things I wanted to write about--my work and profession, my California life, my wishes and dreams for my "ideal life", various creative projects, my willy-nilly attempts at housekeeping, all the little things that make my life so damned lucky...little by little, I am trying to formulate a plan and see how my blog can bear fruit. Or at least be a reflection of my life. I'm not giving up.
Stay tuned for more details!
No comments:
Post a Comment